Hong Kong <-> London
Launch of first VIP Aircraft Promotion
Buddy Trip of 3 from HKD 13,330
From 07 March 2012, Hong Kong Airlines will be launching a new all Club Class flagship route, flying daily non-stop between Hong Kong and London Gatwick. A dedicated fleet of brand new Airbus A330-200 aircraft has been specially configured with just 116 seats in two business class cabins, Club Premier and Club Classic, allowing guests onboard to enjoy Hong Kong Airlines’ acclaimed signature service and an altogether sophisticated flying experience.
Whether you choose to sleep or relax watching a movie, both classes offer features designed specifically to create a spacious, welcoming and supremely comfortable environment. All guests onboard will have access to in-flight WiFi internet connectivity, relaxing Sky Bars, a state-of-the-art Audio Video On Demand (AVOD) entertainment system and an exceptional crew to guest ratio to deliver unparalleled levels of service. (Please click here for details.)
From now until 31 Oct, travel to London with friends and family to enjoy our special companion fare! Travel with another friend to purchase a CLUB CLASS ticket at HKD14,990 each, or travel with 2 friends to purchase the ticket at HKD13,330 each! Seats are limited. Book now!
Sales period: From now – 31 Oct 2012
Departure period: 7 Mar – 31Oct 2012
Hong Kong – London Gatwick
2 passengers from HKD 14,990 each
3 passengers from HKD 13,330 each
London Flight Schedule
Hong Kong – London Gatwick
London Gatwick –Hong Kong
The time is local time of destination, subject to change without further notice.
Terms and conditions
- This offer is applicable to flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX) in CLUB CLASSIC only.
- Please refer to the e-ticket for specific departure and return (if applicable) date, time and other details.
- Hong Kong Airport Security charge is included in the fare. But Fuel surcharges and other taxes are not inclusive.
- All passengers under the SAME Booking Reference Number must check-in and travel together or be rejected for boarding. However separate return is permitted.
- No show penalty of HKD1,000 applies.
- Date change is permitted within validity period subject to a rebooking fee of HKD500 per transaction.
- Totally unused tickets can be refund subject to cancellation fee of HKD2,000.
- Minimum stay and maximum stay of tickets: include a Sunday to 3 months. Departed city and return trip destination for each travel must be Hong Kong.
- Child fare is the same as adult fare.
- Tickets are non-endorsable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be upgraded.
- Offer is subject to availability, other terms and conditions of Hong Kong Airlines apply and Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right of final decision.