- Plan & Book
- Offers & Promotion
- Travel Information
- Our Services
- Skyshop & Duty Free
- Frequent Flyer
- About Us
|(HKA/COM/FA) Department: Service Delivery Time: 2013-10-24|
· Ensure inflight safety of passengers
· Deliver excellent customer service which is enjoyable and impressive for passengers
· Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
· Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
· Minimum age of 18
· A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
· Polished interpersonal skills and an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
· Positive attitude and customer-oriented
· Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR
· Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent
· Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese is essential
· Ability to speak a foreign language, especially Japanese, French, and Russian would be an advantage
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Applicants who have been interviewed within the last six months will not be considered.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form ( http://www.hongkongairlines.com/career/application_form.pdf ) for interview.
For more details or other vacancies on Hong Kong Airlines, please visit our company website on http://www.hkairlines.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.