- Plan & Book
- Offers & Promotion
- Travel Information
- Our Services
- Skyshop & Duty Free
- Frequent Flyer
- About Us
|(HKA/COM/SP) Department: Service Delivery Time: 2012-07-12|
· Promote customer satisfaction during a designated flight, including reviewing established service procedures in briefings and overseeing crew service delivery
· Support problem resolution throughout, including gathering and weighing information before making a decision; involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions
· Maintain and update knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans and objectives, and communicate applicable information to crew members whenever possible
· Conduct and ensure that all required paperwork and documentation is distributed and/or completed for a designated flight, including custom documents, immigration documents, customer surveys, post-flight reports, general declaration forms, etc.
· Coordinate onboard safety for a designated flight, including communicating safety information to crew, overseeing crew safety practices, and act for safety liaison with cockpit crew and ground personnel
· Provide leadership, direction and assistance to crew members throughout flight, including planning service procedures for a flight; conduct thorough briefings; assign crew roles during the flight, and ensure that all service elements meet or exceed company standards
· Coach employees during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating all crew members fairly and with respect. Discuss overall service issues with home-based staff as necessary
· Interact effectively throughout a designated flight, including establishing good working relationships with passengers, crew and other operational departments; display sensitivity to the needs of individuals from diverse cultures, and resolve customer and crew conflicts whenever possible
· Assign crew positions and responsibilities
· Monitor cabin crew in-flight performance
· Must be a cabin crew with an international airline and have at least 3 years of in-flight supervisory experience
· Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
· Educated to HKCEE standard or the equivalent with a pass (“E”, “Level 2”, or the equivalent) in English (Syllabus B)
· A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
· Possess excellent leadership skills to lead and provide excellent service in a harmonious team environment
· Proficiency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is essential
· Ability to speak foreign languages, especially Japanese, French and Russian, would be an advantage
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Applicants who have been interviewed within the last six months will not be considered.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment ApplicationForm ( http://www.hongkongairlines.com/career/application_form.pdf ) for interview.
For more details or other vacancies on Hong Kong Airlines, please visit our company website on http://www.hkairlines.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.