- Plan & Book
- Offers & Promotion
- Travel Information
- Our Services
- Skyshop & Duty Free
- Frequent Flyer
- About Us
|(HKA/COM/FP) Department: Service Delivery Time: 2012-07-12|
· Promoting customer satisfaction with great service passion, reliability and flexibility during a designated flight, including reviewing established service procedures in briefings and overseeing crew service delivery
· Supporting problem resolution throughout a designated flight, involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions
· Maintaining and updating knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans and objectives, and communicating applicable information to crew members whenever possible
· Coaching team members during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating all crew members fairly and with respect
· Interacting effectively with others throughout a designated flight, including establishing good working relationships with customers, crew and other operational departments; displaying sensitivity to the needs of individuals from diverse cultures; and resolving customer and crew conflicts whenever possible
· Must have at least 3 years’ flight attendant experience
· Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
· Minimum age of 18
· Educated to HKCEE standard or the equivalent with a pass (“E”, “Level 2”, or the equivalent) in English (Syllabus B)
· A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
· Have ability to lead and provide excellent service in a harmonious team environment
· Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese is essential
· Ability to speak foreign languages, especially Japanese, French, and Russian, would be an advantage
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail email@example.com (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject).
Applicants who have been interviewed within the last six months will not be considered.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment ApplicationForm ( http://www.hongkongairlines.com/career/application_form.pdf ) for interview.
For more details or other vacancies on Hong Kong Airlines, please visit our company website on http://www.hkairlines.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.