- Plan & Book
- Trip Planning
- Trip Management
- Booking management
- Offers & Promotion
- Travel Information
- Our Services
- Frequent Flyer
- About US
It is easy to earn points in your daily lives. Besides flying with Hong Kong Airlines and our airline partners, you can also earn points by using dedicated credit cards, staying in hotels or renting cars. Member can simply present the membership card or quote your membership number when you book your flight or during check-in and start earning points. Please make sure that the name on the air ticket is consistent with the name on the membership card.
Fortune Wings Club points accrual standard for members travelling on HX flights (operated by HX, excluding charter and code-sharing flights) on or after 1 November 2015 will be revised as below
Points Earned Proportion
Terms & Conditions:
1. Present your membership card or quote your membership number when you book or check-in Hong Kong Airlines (HX) flights.
2. Fortune Wings Club members can earn points when fly on eligible scheduled flights operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX) flights. Special flights, chartered flights, code-sharing flights and the flight journeys that you completed before joining Fortune Wings Club membership are not eligible for points accrual.
3. Points accrual is be based on the original booking class if the upgrade is settled by points or cash (requested at the airport on the flight day). If points did not appear on your account after 4-6 weeks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your itinerary for points claim.
4. Please keep your boarding pass, ticket copy and partners’ receipts until the point is credited to your account.
5. For Child Ticket on Booking Class C or Y, accrual standard will be 50% of the above respective proportion.
6. Fortune Wings Club reserves the rights to update the eligible booking class standard without prior notice. Please refer to Hong Kong Airlines website or Fortune Wings Club website for latest update.
* In order to look for the details of your flight record, please read sample of itinerary/ boarding pass.