- Plan & Book
- Trip Planning
- Trip Management
- Booking management
- Offers & Promotion
- Travel Information
- Our Services
- Frequent Flyer
- About US
Hong Kong Airlines always strives to offer you the best and diversified services onboard. That’s why we have prepared Pre-Purchased Baggage for our valued passengers.
A 20% off discount is now presented when you purchase our pre-purchased baggage product on HKA official website, mobile APP or Wechat platform.
Saving up to
#You may also consult Pre-purchased Baggage by Call Center.
Click Here to read "Hongkong Airlines Excess Baggage Rules"
Please make your reservation at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure at Hong Kong Airlines official website.
Passengers can reserve Pre-Purchased Baggage at the following airports for flights to / from Hong Kong:
Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Nanjing, Sanya, Shanghai (Hongqiao, Pudong), Fuzhou,Tianjin
Bangkok, Taipei, Bali, Kuching, Hanoi
Terms and conditions
- Carriage of pre-purchased excess checked baggage is subject to Hong Kong Airlines Conditions of Carriage and its regulations.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse carriage as baggage for any reason listed in the ‘Baggage’ section of our Conditions of Carriage.
- Pre-purchased excess checked baggage allowance is not transferable and must be used with the section(s) it was originally purchased for.
- Pre-purchase of excess checked baggage allowance is only available on flights operated by Hong Kong Airlines.
- Pre-purchase excess checked baggage allowance is charged according to Hong Kong Airlines ‘Extra Baggage Charges’ schedule.
- Charges for the pre-purchased excess checked baggage allowance will not accrue any Fortune Wings Club miles.
- Pre-purchase excess checked baggage allowance is only accepted with a valid electronic ticket.
- If, for reasons in the ‘Schedules, Delays and Cancellation of Flights’ section of our Conditions of Carriage, we need to carry you by an alternative carrier and/or aircraft, pre-purchased excess checked baggage allowances will not be endorsed.
- Pre-purchase excess checked baggage allowances are non-refundable if it is more than the Passenger’s actual checked baggage weight. However, the Passenger may be required to pay extra excess checked baggage fees if the actual baggage weight exceeds the pre-purchased excess baggage allowance.
- In exceptional cases, Hong Kong Airlines will refund unused pre-purchased excess baggage allowance purchased if:
refund of electronic ticket with pre-purchased excess checked allowance is applied before scheduled flight departure. Refund application should be submitted to the office of ticket issuance; or
the flight is cancelled by Hong Kong Airlines.
- Pre-Purchased Baggage is not applicable to interline tickets.
Book ↑ TOP