Tantalize your taste buds up in the air. We offer a selection of Chinese and international meals which are available for pre-purchase up to 72 hours before departure. Visit Manage My Booking to add a meal to your flight!
- Actual product may vary. Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.
- Meal options availability may vary depending on routes and operational requirements.
- Pre Purchase Meals must be pre-booked 72 hours before your flight's scheduled departure time.
- Hong Kong Airlines’ in-flight meals may contain nuts, gluten, seafood, eggs, and dairy products. For more information, please refer to the Ingredients and Allergens list.
- We cannot guarantee the absence of inadvertent meal contamination of peanuts/nuts products or their residue within the catering production by our supplier while preparing your meal.
Terms and Conditions
- This top-up optional pre-purchase meal service (“Pre-purchase Meal”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By purchasing the Pre-purchase Meal, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Pre-purchase Meal will be served as in-flight optional meal service for economy cabin passengers. Pre-purchase Meal is available for the passengers who purchased one way/round trip economy class tickets with flight sector departing from Hong Kong.
- Due to operational limitations and hygiene concern, Pre-purchase Meal may not be applicable for some departure time of flights.
- Pre-purchase Meal is subject to availability and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-purchase Meal is not available for infant ticket (aged below 2).
- The price of the Pre-purchase Meal is based on one-way of the flight sector subject to currency fluctuation. Hong Kong Airlines reserve the right to adjust the price without any prior notice.
- The purchase of Pre-purchase Meal must be made at least 72 hours prior to the original scheduled departure time.
- Pre-purchase Meal is only available for flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX) only. Not available for special flights, chartered flights, interline flights or codeshare flights.
- No change or cancellation can be made after the payment and Pre-purchase Meal have been confirmed.
- Pre-purchase Meal is not applicable for any re-routing and re-booking. Pre-purchase Meal is not refundable for passenger’s no-show and voluntary cancellation of the ticket by passenger.
- In the circumstances of any upgrade of the cabin class, the price of the Pre-purchase Meal is not refundable but the Pre-purchase Meal will continue to provide.
- Confirmation email of the services will be sent to designated email of passengers. Passengers will be asked to present the confirmation email to our cabin crew during the flight for verification/confirmation purpose.
- If your flight is cancelled by Hong Kong Airlines, passengers are entitled to refund of the Pre-purchase Meal. The refund application will be processed along with your flight refund application. The refund application must be made within 60 days from the date of the flight. In the event of the flight is rescheduled by Hong Kong Airlines, Pre-purchase Meal will be served on the new flight or compensation will be offered to passenger (Subject to departure time of flight and flight origin).
- Food may contain nuts, dairy and/or gluten and you are reminded to check the ingredients from the menu. You are strongly advised to check before you purchase. Hong Kong Airlines cannot guarantee that certain ingredients (such as peanuts or peanut derivatives) will be excluded from our catering. Traces of such ingredients may still be present in our meals and we are unable to guarantee an environment that is completely free from allergens. Where applicable, we urge passengers to take all necessary medical precautions to prepare for the possibility of exposure to allergens.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to those who are legally entitled to drink subject to local legislation, and in accordance with General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines (subject to change from time to time).
- From time to time we may use the email address provided at the time of purchase to inform you about the status of your order and ask you to give feedback on our Pre-purchase Meal. By purchasing the Pre-purchase Meal, you agree Hong Kong Airlines to collect such data for research purposes.
- Pre-purchase Meal is not completed or accepted by Hong Kong Airlines until payment has been received and a booking reference/confirmation email has been sent.
- Hong Kong Airlines will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to any error or omission due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
- Purchase of Pre-purchase Meal is not eligible for FWC point accrual.
- Pre-purchase Meal is subject to the General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines (subject to change from time to time) and is available on Hong Kong Airlines official website.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.