1.By purchasing Flexi Refund service(“Service”), passenger shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, and agreed that the purchase to be carried out in Hong Kong only.
2. The sale period of the Service is from 31st August 2018 (Hong Kong time) via Hong Kong Airlines official website: www.hongkongairlines.com
3. The Service is only available for one-way and/or round-trip and/or multi-sectors economy and business class (if applicable) tickets for flights to any of Zone A routes (as defined below in Clause 4) or Zone B (as defined below in Clause 5).
4. Zone A flights refers to the following routes:-
[Seoul (ICN), Hanoi(HAN), Ho Chi Minh City(SGN), Bali(DPS), Bangkok(BKK),Chongqing(CKG), Chengdu(CTU), Fuzhou(FOC), Haikou(HAK), Guiyang(KWE), Nanjing(NKG), Nanning(NNG), Beijing(PEK), Shanghai Pudong(PVG), Shanghai Hongqiao(SHA), Sanya(SYX), Tian Jin(TSN), Taipei(TPE), Hangzhou(HGH)]
5. Zone B flights refers to the following routes:-
[San Francisco(SFO), Los Angeles(LAX), Osaka(KIX), Vancouver(YVR), Tokyo(NRT), Sapporo(CTS), Yonago(YGJ), Okinawa(OKA), Kagoshima(KOJ), Okayama(OKJ)]
6. Ticket purchased in Zone A with the Service can apply for a full refund on the ticket fare 30 days (or more) prior to scheduled departure time via: Refund Application Normal fare rules apply thereafter. The Service fee is non-refundable.
7. Ticket purchased in Zone B with the Service can apply for a full refund on the ticket fare 80 days (or more) prior to scheduled departure time via: Refund Application Normal fare rules apply thereafter. The Service fee is non-refundable.
8. Air tickets with the Service purchased via the official website of Hong Kong Airlines 7 days or more prior to the flight scheduled departure time involving itineraries to/from the United States of America can apply for a full refund of the whole itineraries including this Service fee within 24 hours of reservation.
9. The Service fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The price of the Service is subject to currency fluctuation.
11. The Service is applicable for flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines only. Not available for special flights, chartered flights or code-share flights.
12.No-show fee, re-booking fee and refund fee of the air tickets are subject to fare rules as applicable to each origin/destination.
13. Purchase is not completed or accepted by Hong Kong Airlines until payment has been received.
14. Hong Kong Airlines will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to any error or omission due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
15. The price of the Service only applies to adult tickets and child tickets purchased via Hong Kong Airlines official website.(adult price also applies to those aged 2 or above and below 12).
16. Passengers are advised to check with the latest Outbound Travel Alert before planning their trip.
17. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
18. Air ticket with the Service is subject to the General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines (subject to change from time to time) and is available on Hong Kong Airlines’ website.
19. Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
20. In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final.
21. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
22. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region