For details of Fortune Wing Club Member Privilege, please refer to.
Hong Kong Airlines now offers up to 25% discount on purchasing the Extra Legroom Seat for designated origins/destinations (“Special Promotion”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This Special Promotion is subject to these Terms and Conditions.By purchasing the Extra Legroom Seat under this Special Promotion, you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Special Promotion details are as follows:-
|Promotion Period||3 September 2019 to 2 December 2019 (both days inclusive) (HK time)|
|Travel Start Date||On or after 5 September 2019 (HK time)|
|Pre-purchase and Channel||Advance booking of at least 48 hours before flight departure time via our website/ Customer Service Centre (CSC)|
|Flights between Hong Kong and Japan(Okinawa, Kagoshima, Okayama, Yonago, Osaka),South Korea (Seoul)||Limited Time Offer: HKD230/USD30*
（Original Price at our website/CSC：HKD300/USD39*）
|Flights between Hong Kong and Japan(Tokyo (Narita), Hokkaido),Bali (Denpasar), Male, Saipan||Limited Time Offer: HKD300/USD39*
（Original Price at our website/CSC：HKD400/USD51*）
- Extra Legroom Seat is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By purchasing the Extra Legroom Seat, you shall be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Extra Legroom Seat is only available for purchase by the passenger when he/she has already purchased one way and/or round trip economy class tickets via Hong Kong Airlines’ official website, Hong Kong Airlines’ mobile application and Hong Kong Airlines’ Customer Services Centre’s hotline.
- The price of the Extra Legroom Seat is based on individual sector and is subject to currency fluctuation. Hong Kong Airlines reserve the right to adjust the price without any prior notice.
- Extra Legroom Seat is subject to seat availability and aircraft type, and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The purchase of Extra Legroom Seat must be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Passenger may purchase Extra Legroom Seat at local airport check in counter in the event that the scheduled departure time is within 48 hours.
- Extra Legroom Seat is only available for flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX) only. Not available for special flights, chartered flights, interline flights or codeshare flights.
- The price of the Extra Legroom Seat is non-refundable for passenger’s no-show and voluntary cancellation of the ticket by passenger.
- Extra Legroom Seat is non-transferable and must be used in accordance with the sector(s) which originally purchased for.
- Hong Kong Airlines will not refund the price of the Extra Legroom Seat in the event that he/she does not satisfied with the safety requirements (see above) at the time of check-in, boarding or during the flight.
- Purchase is not completed or accepted by Hong Kong Airlines until payment has been received and a confirmation email has been sent.
- Extra Legroom Seat is not eligible for FWC points accrual.
- Hong Kong Airlines will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to any error or omission due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
- The General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available on Hong Kong Airlines’ official website.
- Hong Kong Airlines reserves all the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.