Terms & conditions:
- The distance between two cities is based on the Ticketed Point Mileage (TPM) published by IATA and measured in kilometers.
- Please quote your membership number or present your membership card during reservation and at check-in.
- FWC points accrual standard is based on the ticket issued date.
- Members can earn points when travelling on eligible scheduled flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX). Special flights and codesharing flights are not eligible for points and segments accrual.
- For the below chartered flights, no points nor segments will be accrued if the tickets are issued on or before 31 May 2019:
- Hong Kong to/from Changchun
- Hong Kong to/from Saipan
- Points accrual is based on the original booking class if the upgrade is settled by FWC points or cash (requested at the airport/inflight on the flight day).
- Please retain your boarding pass and e-ticket until points have been credited into your account. If you do not find the points in your account after 2 weeks from your flight date, please send your boarding pass and e-ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org for retro claim within 180 days from your flight date.
- For child tickets in fare classes C and Y, the accrual standard will be 50% of the above respective proportion.
- For Business class tickets in fare class Z (excluding redemption tickets), only the tickets issued on or after 1 January 2018 will be eligible for points and segments accrual.
- Members are required to register the exact travel document numbers which they used for travelling in their FWC profile to avoid missing points.
- Fortune Wings Club reserves the rights to update the eligible fare class standard without prior notice. Please refer to Hong Kong Airlines' website or Fortune Wings Club website for the latest update.
Missing Points Claim
Points will be generally credited to members' accounts within 1 to 2 weeks from the travel date. If you do not find the points in your account at that time, please submit your missing point claim within 180 days from the travel date. Missing point claims submitted beyond this claim period will not be accepted.
New members can earn points for flights taken within 30 days prior to their enrolment.
You can submit your missing points claim through the below channels:
- Log in to your FWC account
- Contact services hotlines:
- Hong Kong Airlines Customer Service hotline: +852 3916 3666 (Hong Kong SAR) / +86 898 950715 (Mainland China)
- Fortune Wings Club hotline: +86 898 95339 - 4
- Send your supporting documents to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (for Elite members)
Points will be credited to your account within 4-6 weeks if your claims have been successful.
** To look for the details of your flight records, please click here for the sample of itinerary/boarding pass.