Indonesia travel restrictions
Last Updated:(Hong Kong)2021-01-29
From 15 January 2021 to 25 January 2021, all foreign nationals (regardless of taking direct or transit flight) are not permitted to enter Indonesia, except:
- Holders of diplomatic visa and official/working visa or with the purpose of official ministerial visit
- Holders of temporary (KITAS) and permanent stay (KITAP) permits.
- Holders of special written consideration and permit from Indonesian Authorities
Travellers are required to present a negative RT-PCR test result taken within 48 hours and fill in an online Health Alert Card before departure.
Foreign nationals are required to take the RT-PCR test again upon arrival and undergo five days of mandatory quarantine at their own expenses in the designated hotels approved by the government.
(1) Bandara Hotel International
(2) Ibis Styles Jakarta Airport
(3) Arcadia Hotel
(4) Ibis Budget Jakarta Airport
(5) Novotel Gajah Mada
(6) Grand Mercure Kemayoran ( WNA)
(7) Grand Mercure Harmoni ( WNA)
(8) Ibis Slipi
(9) Swiss Bell Bandara
(10) JS Luwansa ( WNA)
(11) Mercure Batavia
(12) Wisma Atlit
(13) Hotel 88 Mangga Besar No. 10D
(14) Hotel 88 Mangga Besar No. 120
(15) Hotel 88 Grogol
(16) Anara Airport Hotel Terminal 3
(17) Zess Hotel Airport Jakarta
Foreign nationals need to take another RT-PCR test after undergoing the five-day quarantine and obtain a negative test result before they can enter the community.
From 23 December 2020, all travellers from the UK are not allowed to enter Indonesia.
From 24 April 2020 to 1 June 2020, all passengers are not permitted to enter Indonesia.
Hong Kong Airlines staff will perform document checks at the airport to confirm if passengers are eligible to travel to destinations with restrictions in place. Passengers without checked baggage and holding mobile or self-print boarding passes will be subject to document check before boarding.
Passengers will also be asked to declare their travel history to help us ensure eligibility to travel.
Click here for our latest ticket arrangements and other service updates.