Terms and Conditions:
1. FlexiFly/FlexiPlus (“FlexiProduct”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By selecting and purchasing the FlexiProduct, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. Passenger who purchased FlexiProduct can select seats in advance subject to seat availability.
3. Passenger may purchase FlexiProduct on either inbound or outbound flight or both, and the price is subject to selected destination and currency fluctuation. FlexiProduct is non-refundable.
4. Passenger who purchased FlexiProduct can rebook the ticket once free of charge for the same fare class, with blackout dates apply. Rebooking for either inbound/outbound flight or both shall count for one change. Rebooking is subject to seat availability.
5. Rebooking can only be made via Hong Kong Airlines’ website at www.hongkongairlines.com/en_HK/FLEXIFLY and it must be made at least 12 hours prior to scheduled departure time.
6. FlexiProduct’s benefits can be extended to other fare family. For instance, if the outbound flight is in economy saver and the inbound flight is in FlexiPlus, passenger may enjoy the benefits in FlexiPlus (rebooking and discounted cancellation fee and etc) for either inbound or outbound flight, notwithstanding their respective fare family.
7. Any flight rebooking for an accompanied child shall be made together with the accompanying adult. No flight rebooking for a child alone will be accepted under FlexiProduct.
8. FlexiProduct is applicable for economy class tickets on flights marketed and operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX) only. Not available for special flights, or code share/interline flights.
9. FlexiProduct is valid on selected flights and dates. No-show fee, re-booking fee, re-routing fee and refund fee are subject to fare rules as applicable to each origin/destination.
10. Air tickets purchased via the official website and/or the mobile application of Hong Kong Airlines 7 days or more prior to the flight scheduled departure time involving itineraries to/from the United States of America can apply for a full refund of the whole itineraries within 24 hours of reservation.
11. Hong Kong Airlines will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to any error or omission due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues.
12. Booking is not completed or accepted by Hong Kong Airlines until payment has been received and a booking reference has been issued.
13. FlexiProduct is subject to Hong Kong Airlines’ booking agreement and may change without prior notice.
14. Passengers are advised to check with the latest Government outbound travel alert before planning their trip.
15. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall confer any third party rights or benefits.
16. The General Conditions of Carriage published by Hong Kong Airlines apply (subject to change from time to time) and are available on Hong Kong Airlines' website.
17. Hong Kong Airlines reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
18. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and other languages versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding any of the Terms and Conditions, the decision of Hong Kong Airlines shall be final.
20. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.