Changes to inflight service on Hong Kong Airlines regional-haul flights
To minimize the risk of our staff, customers and service partners from being potentially exposed to novel coronavirus, Hong Kong Airlines is introducing a number of temporary adjustments to maintain a clean and hygienic environment on our regional-haul flights.
With effect from 31 January 2020 until further notice (excluding HX606 and HX767 departing on 31 January), the following precautionary measures will be implemented in Business and Economy Class:
1. Duvets and pillows will not be offered.
2. Choices of magazines will not be provided except newspapers and reading materials inside the seat pocket.
3. Mixed nuts service will be suspended.
4. Inflight catering service will be suspended on Mainland China and Taipei flights.
1. Blankets and pillows will not be offered.
2. Inflight catering service will be suspended on Mainland China and Taipei flights.
3. Tea / coffee service will be suspended during meal collection.
We appreciate your understanding and support. Hong Kong Airlines will continue to monitor the situation closely and make further adjustments to our inflight service if necessary.