Philippines travel restrictions
Last updated : 2022-12-21 HKT (GMT+8)
- Starting from 2 December 2022, all passengers travelling to the Philippines are required to register their arrival information and health declaration through the new eTravel portal: . The eTravel is made available to be accessed within 72 hours prior to departure.
- Passengers who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated must obtain a negative test result of Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within 24 hours prior to departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation.
- Unvaccinated travellers arriving without a negative pre-departure test result must take COVID-19 RAT tests upon arrival at the airport.
- The testing requirement doesn’t apply to the travellers under the age of 15.
- Fully vaccinated passengers must present a copy of their Vaccination Certificate showing they have received a complete primary series of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Any inbound traveller, whether Filipino or foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test, shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.
For more information, please visit the Philippines Tourism website.
- All travellers are highly recommended to apply travel insurance with coverage of COVID-19 related medical treatment for the whole travel period.
Hong Kong Airlines staff will perform document checks at the airport to confirm if passengers are eligible to travel to destinations with restrictions in place. Passengers without checked baggage and holding mobile or self-print boarding passes will be subject to document check before boarding.
Passengers will also be asked to declare their travel history to help us ensure eligibility to travel.
Click here for our latest ticket arrangements and other service updates.