- Starting from 1 September 2021, all passengers travelling to the Philippines are required to register for One Health Pass within 48 hours prior to departure and complete the electronic Health Declaration Card (eHDC) within 24 hours prior to departure. The issued QR Code will be used for verification purpose upon arrival.
- Passengers who are not fully vaccinated or fully vaccinated but without booster dose(s), passenger and their accompanied travellers aged below 12 years old must obtain a negative test results of COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure or Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within 24 hours prior to departure administered by hospital or clinic.
Applicable to Filipino and foreign passengers:
- Passengers aged 18 or above who are fully vaccinated with booster dose(s)
- Fully vaccinated passengers aged between 12 and 17 years old
- Passengers aged under 12 who are accompanied with fully vaccinated (with booster dose(s)) travellers
- Children aged below 3 years old
- Fully vaccinated passengers must present any of the following proof of vaccination:
- World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis
- National or state printed or digital vaccination certificate of the country or foreign government
- Other proofs of vaccination permitted by the Inter Agency Task Force (IATF)
- Passengers are considered as fully vaccinated if they meet the following requirements:
- Received 2nd dose series or single dose vaccine no less than 14 days prior to departure
- For unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and passengers whose vaccination status cannot be verified are required to complete a facility-based quarantine until they are tested negative in COVID-19 RT-PCR conducted on the 5th day after arrival. Passengers are then required to complete the home quarantine until the 14th day, with the day of arrival being the first day.
-Fully vaccinated passengers will be exempted from quarantine but they shall undergo a 7-day self-monitoring for any sign or symptom on arrival.
All travellers are highly recommended to apply travel insurance with coverage of COVID-19 related medical treatment for the whole travel period.
Hong Kong Airlines staff will perform document checks at the airport to confirm if passengers are eligible to travel to destinations with restrictions in place. Passengers without checked baggage and holding mobile or self-print boarding passes will be subject to document check before boarding.
Passengers will also be asked to declare their travel history to help us ensure eligibility to travel.
Click here for our latest ticket arrangements and other service updates.